Senin, 27 Oktober 2014

My Adore man




This is my experience and also my memory of life. My first view of him is too bad, because I see him with a crowl face. He doesn’t smile and always comments (talks active) in meeting condition. But he looks so cool and sweet when his arguments are always received by everyone. He has sharp nose, black eyes and elbow and also black hairs. When he talks, his lip is so sexy. But I don’t care at all, for I don’t like himfrom his manner of talking and his appearance.

In the other day,  I see him going to someplace. I don,t suppose that he will be in different style. It’s amazing, because he looks more sweet and calm with his smile. I try to communicate with him and that I know him is kind and friendly. He always helps me and also all people  who need him. He tries to do the best for her parents and his family. His joke makes everyone beside him happy. He is such a funny boy. I’m regret for my negative value about him. Finally, I have experience and good knowledge that someone who has bad physical (appearance) is not always having a bad personality (character).

3 komentar:

  1. He always helps me also all people who need him = He always helps me and also all people who need him.

    BalasHapus
  2. nay , sorry i think you forget to put( s )
    black eye and elbow and also black hair= black eyes and elbow and also black hairs.

    BalasHapus